Thursday, May 5, 2011

Are Black Holes Created by Intelligent Life Forms?


I know this is random and so was the dream that was my motivation behind me writing this specific post. During the few times I attempted to write this, I either lost interest prior to completing it or I felt uneasy writing about it. So here it goes. I awoke at 3:15am and for some reason I was very thirsty. After getting a glass of cold water, I came back to bed at 3:30. Within minutes I was out like a light and dreaming. In my dream, I was in a space plane. Something like you would see with Virgin Galactic. I was looking out of the port hole window from my seat and I could see us coming up on the ringed planet Saturn. As we zoomed past it. A large small planet size platform was producing electrical currents. As we continued out past Pluto, I could still see narrow light beams going further out into space. A woman asked what were the beams of light doing. Then a Narrator told us it was used for harnessing the energy of space. Someone else asked, "where does it send the power"? The voice replies, "to your black hole, located in the center of your galaxy". I then woke up. I looked at my clock and it was 6am. I knew it was 3:30 when I first went to bed. I realize that other events took place, but I could not remember them. However, I could vividly remember what I just posted and therefore I got up and wrote it out on my notepad. And here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search this blog and the web here

Popular Posts

DISCLAIMER :

The opinions expressed here do not reflect the views and opinions of Truth.ws. Use is intended for informational purposes only.